Monday, March 8, 2010

Craft Shows and Boobies, but not necessarily together

I had a great time at the I Heart Indie Crafts show in Kirkland yesterday. I'll be there again the first Sunday in May, so mark your calendars.

I also just signed up for the April I Heart Rummage show, which is at Chop Suey on Capitol Hill. Don't miss it!

Today is International Women's Day, so here's a Button of the Day for all you Fallopian Americans:

#0093: Feel Your Boobies

Click here to visit this button in my Etsy store.

Remember to perform monthly self-exams to prevent breast cancer.

And if you don't already do it, visit the Breast Cancer Site every day (or at least today) and Click to Give Free Mammograms to women in need. It doesn't cost you anything but a few seconds of your time, but it can mean a healthy future for a women who can't afford a mammogram.

No comments:

Post a Comment