Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm Back - Now with more Coke than before.

Hello!

I had a nice break from blogging, and I guess you had a nice break from reading my posts. But the fun's over now - back to business.

On this day in 1886, Coca-Cola was invented. And I just so happen to have a button that goes along with this crucial day in history.

#0245: I tried sniffing Coke, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose.

Click here to visit this button in my Etsy store.

See, it's funny, because there are two meanings of Coke. Get it? Hahahaha! And also, Coca-Cola originally got its name because it contained Cocaine. But it doesn't anymore. But it's still called Coke. And Cocaine is called Coke. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Get it?

See what happens when I take a week off? I go completely insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment