Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Minions make the world go (1") round

Today's post will be short and sweet - just the two buttons for Two-Button Tuesday, then I'm out of here. I have shrink plastic jewelry to make, bills to pay, a chicken to roast, and a workspace to clean.

Today's buttons are in honor of my minion Mat (aka OCD Boy), who created the first of the two. I think you'll notice a theme.

#0319: Only Optimists are Disappointed

Click here to visit this button in my Etsy store.




And for the button numero dos...

#0316: Health is merely the slowest rate at which one can die.

Click here to visit this button in my Etsy store.




If you like this kind of low-altitude attitude, you might also enjoy some of the other buttons in the Pessimism section on the Mood Disorders page of my button gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment